Monday, February 8, 2010

Marielle's "My 1st Year" Scrapbook

I'm printing out some of the pages I made for Marielle's
"My 1st Year" Scrapbook

Here's some of them:

 
Marielle's Birth July 19, 2008
This is Marielle and Papa my DH Marc.
I took this photo at the hospital after I gave birth to her
credits: Thanks to Chaous Lounge  KBSeptCC free addon
Overlay and clock from digifree scrapbooking freebies


She's about a week here I took this photo myself.
credits: I used  Ptitesouris Dreams Blue of Angelo thanks for the lovely addon!
You can get it here : http://ptitesouris106.blogspot.com/


Her first Christmas 2008
credits: Winter is coming design by Mary Pop


Marielle's Baptism Day
St. Catherine of Siena  20th day of September 2009
credits: mystique paper, elements from flergs pretty little things, cluster from Fanette all from digiree

No comments:

Post a Comment